Call for Nominations
Fall is the time of year that the CSCA Board puts out nominations for elected Board positions. The elected board members are very determined and committed to providing professional services for all members of CSCA. We ask all of our members to consider running for a board position. Join this hard working board to create change for our profession and for the students we serve. Help make a difference for your profession.
We are currently looking for:
- Elementary Vice-President
- High School Vice-President
- Region 2 (Counties - Bent, Prowers, Baca, Crowley, Otero, Lincoln, Kit Carson, Cheyenne, Kiowa)
- Region 4 (Counties - Mineral, Saguache, Rio Grande, Conjeos, Alamosa, and Costilla)
- Region 6 (Counties - Grand, Routt, Mesa, Delta, Garfield, Rio Blanco, and Moffat)
- Region 8 (Counties - Pitkin, Eagle, Lake, Summit, Park, Chaffee, and Gunnison)
- Region 10 (Counties - Denver and Adams)
- Region 12 (Counties - El Paso and Teller)
The deadline for nominations is Oct 31, 2014.
Please contact Rhonda Williams if you have any questions.
For more information click here. For the nomination form, please click here.
Colorado College and Career Readiness Standards
Fresh of the press is the newly approved Colorado College and Career Readiness Standards.
These standards were recently approved by the Colorado Department of Education, as well as the Colorado Community College System.
Please click here to view the standards.